Oh hey there, kind stranger. In 2014 I started my professional career as software developer. Since 2014 I have done several different project which all focus on different things. Amongst the things I have done in the meantime:
- (Mobile) app development
- Front end development
- Back end development
- Data analysis / processing
- (Literature) research on a broad range of topics
- Embedded software development
I am comfortable crawling through large amounts of data to find reason for improvement, or to "have large databases for breakfast" as one described me once. People say I do big data. I say I do pretty big data. There's a subtle difference in there.
With a broad range of interests I might be busy doing one of those things:
- Working at MacView gas measurement systems. Data stuff and so on.
- Being a member of the Young Advisory Board (YAB)
- Having to do some school stuff. Ya know, for a paper and stuff
- Renovating my own home
- Flying around or otherwise being busy at the West Brabantse AeroClub (WBAC)
- Traveling to vague destinations for ambiguous reasons